At Shirtysomething we maintain a robust policy to protect your personal data, safeguarding you against unwanted communication from evil armies of marketing robots.
• We do not share your personal data (including, but not limited to, names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, order history) with anybody, ever, for any reason, with the following exceptions:
• We will never sell your personal data to anybody, ever.
• The personal customer data we hold (names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers) are stored in an internal database to which only three people have access; those records are accessed only in connection to your past, current and prospective orders for goods and services from us.
• We do not record credit/debit card numbers in any format, digital or tangible.
• Your imagery is stored in an internal archive. It is never shared with anybody, ever, with the following exceptions:
• Imagery supplied by you will only ever be printed at your express instruction, or that of your appointed agent. We robustly defend the rights of the copyright owner in all imagery, and will automatically reject any print request which clearly constitutes a breach of copyright.